Total Pageviews

Pages

Featured Post

Thalassery Mutton Dum Biryani!

Hello, my lovelies!!!! I am baaaaaack!!!! Ok, I do need to apologize for the extremely long hiatus...and no, I am not going to make any exc...

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My first award..woohoo!!!

Hello fellow bloggers! I have to apologize because I have been very lazy and have not posted any recipes in a while. Well, the good news is that I will be on vacation from day after, so I will have more time to experiment and post new recipes!! Many thanks to Punitha from South India Food Recipes (http://www.southindiafoodrecipes.blogspot.in/) for giving me my first award..it really means a lot to me! So here I am, sharing this award with all my 14 other blogger members!! Grab your award and pass it along! God bless!!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Neets,

    CongratulationZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ !!!

    Very glad to see your words Neets:)

    Keep on Dear...

    www.southindiafoodrecipes.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Neetz,Keep Rocking!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Neethu first time here, you are having such a lovely space... happy to follow you... if you have free time plz visit my space...
    VIRUNTHU UNNA VAANGA

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank u for taking the time to drop by and leave a note. It's people like you who make me want to improve my cooking skills more and increase my passion for cooking! Please ensure that you dont leave behind comments that are hurtful or inappropriate. Remember, constructive criticism is always appreciated, not destructive! Have a nice day and God bless!

My dear fans!!

Tweet me!

Reader's favorites!